Langsung ke konten utama

Script Drama Bahasa Inggris Tanpa Editan

Hansel and Gretel

Scene 1

“One day, a granddaughter couldn’t sleep and then she wanted her grandma to tell a story for her.”

Granddaughter:“Granma, I can’t sleep” (come to her granma)

Granma:“But why, dear? It’s time to sleep”

Granddaughter: “But, I can’t. Can you tell me a story?”

Granma: “Ehm.. Okay. How about Hansel and Gretel story?”

Granddaughter: “That’s a good idea. Let you start the story!” (look enthusiastic)

(Granma start to tell the story)

Granma: “Once upon a time there were a father and his children. He was cutting a tree while his children were playing hide an seek.”

(Father cuts the tree and the children play a game)

Hansel:“1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10! Ready or not, here I come!”

(Gretel moves into the bushes while giggling. Hansel keeps looking)

Hansel: “Gretel? Gretel! Where are you?”

(Hansel suddenly sees Gretel)

Hansel: “Ha! I found you!”

Gretel:“But you didn’t tag me!”(She runs)

(Hansel chases Gretel, trips, falls down)

Father:“Hey kids, please, stop running around me! It’s really disturb me.”

Gretel: “I’m sorry, Dad. Dad, yesterday you told me that you would give me a necklace.”

Father:“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot. Here, this is belongs to you now.”(father put the necklace on Gretel)

Gretel: “Thanks, Dad.”

Father: “You are welcome, my dear. Keep it well. Okay?”

Gretel: “Ok dad. I will save it well. Because this necklace is a gift from my father that I love very much.”

Father: “Hahaha. Thanks. Just save it, because it will be usefull for you someday.”

(Gretel smiles, nods her head)

Hansel: “Wow, It’s very shiny.”

Gretel: “Thanks, Hansel”

Hansel: “You’re welcome!”

Father:“If you want to play, please, go to another place. So I can focus on my job.”

Hansel & Gretel: “Ok, Dad. Bye!” (They run into the forest)
Scene 2


Granddaughter: “Then, what’s happened?”

Granma: “They went to the forest and lost”

Gretel: “Where are we? I’m very hungry.”

Hansel: “I don’t know. I think we are....”(looks around)

Hansel: “Lost.”( little whispers, looks affraid)

Gretel: (looks around, surprises) “Lost?!” (starts to cry)

Hansel: “Don’t crying, Gretel. We’d better find something to eat.”

Gretel: “Yes, but where? There’s no food here. I only see trees everywhere.”

Hansel: “I don’t know either, Gretel.”

( They confused)

Granddaughter:“And then, Granma?”

Granma:“Be patient, dear. Let me continue the story. Then, they thought.”

Gretel: (Crying again)

Hansel: “Gretel, please, stop crying!”

Gretel: “It’s your fault!”

Hansel:”Why? It’s all because of you!”

Gretel: “You!”

Hansel: “You! You! And you!”

Gretel: “Youuuu!”

Rabbit 1: “Stoopp! You are so noisy!”

Rabbit 2: “Hush, you are a damn an stupid rabbit!” (while pinching)

Gretel: “Grr (scared) You can speak?”

Rabbit 1: “Of corse, we can!”

Hansel: “(scared) You have made us shocked. Who are you?”

Rabbit 1: “Let me introduce my self. My name is Timmy. And my stupid sister is Tinny.”

Rabbit 2: “Please fprgive my damn sister. She is really fussy.”

Rabbit 1: “Ble.. You are uglier than me. You are evil sister. Hiks.. hiks..” (crying)

Rabbit 2: “A sentimental rabbit. Shut up!”

Hansel: “Stop! Can you tell me where we can find some food? We are starving.”

Gretel: “Yes, we are hungry. Very, very hungry.”

Rabbit 1: “You can go to the Candy House.”

Hansel & Gretel: “Candy House?”

Rabbit 2: “Hush.. You are so gumbling. You’d better not to go there!”

Hansel: “But why?”

Rabbit 2: “Because, It’s too dangerous. I’m sorry I can’t tell you.”

Gretel: “But, I think it will be fun and we can get some food. What’s candy house looks like?”

Rabbit 1: “It’s so fun. There are so many candies, chocolates, the branch made from biscuit, the windows made from candies and the wall made from chocolates. Then...”

Rabbit 2: “Hush. Don’t tell them about it anymore!”

Rabbit 1: “Ah, sist, let they enter the candy house.”

Hansel & Gretel: “Let’s go there. Bye! Thanks for the information!” (run

Rabbit 2: “Wait... wait... listen to me, please..”

Rabbit 2: “Why did you let them there?” (poking)

Rabbit 1: “Aah.. i know they will be save. You see the necklace that the girl wearing on? I know it has a magical power. So you don’t have to worry about them.”

Granddaughter: “And then what’s happened to them?”

Granma:“They didn’t care about Tinny’s scream. And they went to seek the Candy House.”



Scene 3

Nanananana.. (Hansel and Gretel singing)

Gretel: “Hansel, look! It’s so amazing, wonderful, and of course... yummy!”

(they look at the Candy House)

Hansel: “Wow! Let’s eat!”

(They run into the Candy House and eat the branch)

Granma:“Then the door was opened and they met the witch”

(The witch comes out while Hansel and Gretel are still eating)

Witch: “Hello kids.”

(They still eating, don’t pay attention on what the witch said)

Witch: “Helooo kids!” (she snapped at them)

(Hansel and Gretel stop eating, a little shocked. Then Gretel licks her hand that full of cake)

Witch: “Oh, I’m sorry. I have just licked at you two. Please come into my house. I know you are very hungry.”

Hansel: “We?” (doubt)

Witch: “Yea, you two. Come in.”

(Hansel and Gretel views each other, look doubt, then smiles to each other. They nod, confirming agree)

Witch:”So, what are you waiting for? Come in!”

(Hansel and Gretel run into the witch house, enter the house)

Witch: “Take a seat, please.”

Witch: “Mr. Bla, please, give them some food and drinks. I don’t want to see them die because starving.”

Assistance: “Ok, ma’am.”

(Assistance goes to the kitchen and goes back with some food and drink)

Assistance: “Here are some food and drink for you. Have a nice meal!”

Hansel: “Woow! Look! There is milk! Hooraay!” (drinks the milk)

Gretel: “Yeah. Look, Hansel! Pancakes! With nuts! Yummy!”

(They eat very greedy)

Hansel: “(Sings) I’m so happy, I’m so happy”

Gretel: “I’m so happy, I’m so happy”

Witch: “You don’t allow to feel happy now. Because...”

Assistance: “It’s time for dessert!”

Hansel: “Dessert? Yeah!”

Witch: “Yeah! The sweetest..”

Gretel: “Sweetest! Yummy!”

Assistance: “And the tenderest..”

Hansel: “Tenderest...”

(Hansel and Gretel look enchanted. They start to eat.)

(After they are not starving anymore. They stop eating.)

Witch: “Hey. Do you want another cakes?”

Hansel: “No, thaks. I’m satisfied.”

Witch: “How about you little girl?”

Gretel: “No, thanks. Just save it for tommorow.”

Hansel: “Hoaamh. I’m sleepy.”

Witch: “Oh, Mr. Bla. Please, make ready a bedroom for them. So they can sleep a night here. I know, your house must be far from here, right?”

Gretel: “Aha. Hoam.” (Agreeing while rubbing her eyes)

Assistance: “The room is ready. Come on. I’ll take you two to the room.”

(Hansel and Gretel follow Mr. Bla)



Scene 4



Granddaughter: “Granma, were they staying a long time at the witch’s house?”

Granma: “Well, they stayed at the witch house for 4 days. And they got delicous and fat foods everyday. But, at the fifth day the Assistanceistance of the witch was trying to tell something to Hansel and Gretel.”

(The fifth day)

Assistance: (knocks the door) “Hansel? Gretel?”

Hansel: “Yea? Come in, please.”

(Mr. Bla opens the door. Comes in.)

Gretel: “What’s going on, Mr. Bla?”

Assistance: “Come here. Get closer to me. Iwant to tell you something.”

Hansel: “What is that, Mr. Bla?”

Assistance: “I want to tell you the truth.”

Gretel: “The truth? What is that about?”

Assistance: “The woman that gives you foods everyday.”

Hansel: “Yea? Then, what’s happened to her?” (looks curious)

Assistance: “I want you to know that she is...’(whispering)

Gretel: “Ya? Who is she?”

(Mr. Bla hasn’t answer the question. At the same time, the witch call them.)

Witch: “Kids, where are you?”

Gretel: “We are here!”

Hansel: “Hush. Why do you answer her question?”

(Gretel doesn’t say anything. Smiling.)

Witch: “Ooh. So, you are here? What are you doing here, Mr. Bla?”

Assistance: “Oh. Ehm.. I’m bringing them more foods, ma’am.”

Witch: “Ooh. Good. Good. Eat more food, okay kids? I don’t want you look so skinny.”

Hansel & Gretel: “Okay, ma’am.”

(The witch leaves the room.)

Gretel: “Come on, Mr. Bla. Continue your word.”

Assistance: “Actually, she is a witch.”

Hansel: “Witch? Hahaha. You must be kidding. Come on, a kind woman just like her is a witch?”

Gretel: “Yeah. I agree with Hansel.”

Assistance: “Please listen to me. I’m serious. She is a witch. And she is going to eat you. You’d better go away from here right now.”

Hansel: “Ha? I don’t believe in you.”

Gretel: “Yeah. I don’t believe you. She is a kind woman, you know? She gives us what we couldn’t get in our home. Why did you tell us like that?”

Hansel: “Yeah. Or you want to eat us?”

Assistance: “No no. Please, believe me. I want to help you. I know who she is. She fed the children that she found in order to make them fatter and more delicious to eat.”

Gretel: “No! I will not believe in you. You are a liar!” (Shouting)

Assistance: “Shus. Don’t be too noisy. Please, believe me!”

Hansel: “No, we will never belive in a liar!” (Shouting too)

(Suddenly the witch appears)

Witch: “Wow. Wow. What’s happened here, kids? You were shouting to each other, weren’t you?”

Hansel: “You know? Your Assistanceistance said that you are a witch.”

Gretel: “Yeah. And you are going to eat us.”

Hansel: “But we didn’t believe a liar such as him.”

Gretel: “Yeah. We know that you are a good woman.”

Hansel: “You wouldn’t eat us, would you?”

Assistance: “Please go away from here.” (whispering at Hansel and Gretel)

(The witch silent)

Witch: “Hahaha. You are on the right way, kids. You don’t have to believe in this liar.” (pushes Mr. Bla until he falls to the floor.)

(The witch walks closer to Hansel and Gretel)

Witch: “But, you have known too much about me. Hihihi.”

(Hansel and Gretel scared. They Freeze.)

Witch: “Yeah well. You as you know, you will be a delicious lunch for me.”

(The witch turn out her wound)

(Hansel and Gretel shiver. They hug each other.)

Witch: (read some spells)

Hansel: “I think we should run away.” (Whispers)

Gretel: “Yeah. Come on.”

(they run away to the door. But, they couldn’t move their feet because they are under the witch spells.)

Witch: “Hihihi where are you going, my lunch? Hahaha.”

Hansel: “Gretel. I..I can’t move my feet.”

Gretel: “Aha.” (Agreeing. Starts to cry)

(They try to run. But they can’t.)

(The witch comes closer.)

Witch: “Ooh, my honey. Where will you go? I will start the special luch for us. You don’t want to miss that, right?”

(The witch release her spell and tweaks Hansel and Gretel’s ears.)

Hansel & Gretel: “Aaaaaa....!!” (Shouted)`

(Hansel and Gretel already under the witch spell again, and they are tied with a rope)

Assistance: “Please, be patient. I’ll seek for help.” (Whisper)

(The witch makes ready the pan to boil them)

Not long after..

Witch: “Aah finally the pan is already done. Now, It’s the time for me to put you into the pan. Hihihi.”

(Suddenly, someone open the door hardly.)

Assistance: “No. They will not be eaten by you.”

Witch: “Oh so you come back to see them boiled?”

Lion: “No. We will release them!”

Witch: “Wow a group of animals is trying to attack me? Hahaha.”

Rabbit 1: “Don’t put us down, wicked witch!”

Witch: “What did you say? Wicked witch?”

Rabbit 2: “Yeah, you are the most evil witch!”

Witch: “Aaah, You all have made me angry!”

(The witch read a spell again)

Lion: “Timmy, release the rope that ties Hansel and Gretel then wake them up. I’ll fight with the witch.”

Rabbit 1: “Okay.”

Lion: “Tinny, you go with Mr. Bla, make a trap for the witch.”

Assistanceistance and Rabbit 2: “Okay.”

Lion: “Let’s fighting! Auum.”

(Timmy goes closer to Hansel and Gretel. She release the rope that ties them.)

Rabbit 1: “Hey, wake up!” (waving her hand in front of Hansel and Gretel face)

Rabbit 1: “Oh no! They are still under the witch spell! What should i do now? What should i do now! Come on thinking, thinking! Ehm, i think my sister is right. I’m only a stupid rabbit.” (starts to cry)

Rabbit 2: “Arrgh... useles and stupid rabbit. Why is she crying at this time?”

Assistance: “Come on. We help Timmy.”

Rabbit 2: “But, how about our job?”

Assistance: “We leave it for a while. Saving Hansel and Gretel is more important, I think.”

(Tinny and Mr. Bla goes closer to Timmy, Hansel, and Gretel)

(Lion is going to attact the witch)

Lion: “Aaauuum... i’ll beat you!”

Witch: “Huh, stupid lion. Feel this. Freeze!” (swings her wound)

(The witch spell doen’t touch the Lion)

Lion: “Huh. Is that the best from you? Aaaauum...”

(Lion get closer, blows the witch until she falls)

Lion: “Hahaha. Weak witch. I’ve got her wound!”

Assistance: “Bring it here, Lion. Hansel and Gretel must be cured from the witch’s spell.”

(Brings the wound, tries to cure Hansel and Gretel)

Lion: “(directs the wound to Hansel and Gretel) Not freeze!”

(Hansel and Gretel could move again)

Hansel: “Aah. What’s happened?”

Assistance: “We are saving you.”

Gretel: “Wow. Everyone is here. Thanks a lot!”

Rabbit 1: “You are welcome, my dear.”

Rabbit 2: “How dare you say “you are welcome”? You supposed to ask an apologize from them. You have brought them here!”

Rabbit 1: “All right. I’m sorry, Hansel and Gretel. This is all my fault.”

Hansel and Gretel: “No problem, Timmy.”

(Suddenly the witch wakes up and ready to attacks Lion)

Witch: “It’s over for nostalgia. Let’s finish our problem.”

Gretel: “Lion, your back. Watch out!”

(Witch takes her wound, the others look scared)

Hansel: “Lion, stand back!”

(Lion goes back for some steps, closer to his friends)

Witch: “Hahaha. It’s great. Now I don’t have to search for some food for few days. Because, I have a man, two children, two rabbits, and a lion to eat. Hahaha. You can not go anymore.”

(Witch read some spell)

Rabbit 1: “Gretel, use your neclace!” (Whispers)

Gretel: “My necklace?”

Rabbit: “Yeah. It has a magical power! The locket is made from magical stone. Use it to beat The Witch!”

Gretel: “But, I don’t know how to use it!”

Rabbit: “Just ask what you want to the necklace. Please, save us!”

(Gretel moves forward, with brave face)

Witch: “(Stop reading spell) Oh, so you wan to be the first meal for me? Hahaha. So sweet.”

Gretel: “No! I will beat you! Necklace, please, save us. Destroy the witch’s wound!”

Witch: “Oh. So you want to use your necklace. It’s so useless!”

(Suddenly the necklace shining, and the witch wound cannot used anymore)

Witch: “Aaah. How dare you!” (going to bow Gretel)

Lion: “Don’t hurt her! Auum..”

(Lion runs and attacks the witch)

Lion: “Anyone, bring the rope here!”

(Mr. Bla and Timmy bring the rope, they tie the witch)

Witch: “Aaah let me go!” (struggles)

Rabbit 1: “Let a wicked witch free? You must be kidding. Hahaha.”

Rabbit 2: “Come on! Lets go away from here!”



“At the outer part of the witch house..”

Hansel: “Thank you, all my friend. You have saved me and my sister.”

Lion, Rabbit 1 & 2: “You are welcome.”

Rabbit 1: “Yeah. And I want to say that I’m really sorry.”

Gretel: “No problem Timmy.”

All: “That’s what friends are for.”

Rabbit 1: “I promise, I will never do the same fool again.”

Lion: “Come on, Hansel and Gretel. I will bring you back to your home.”

Hansel and Gretel: “Hooraay!”

(They arrive at Hansel and Gretel’s house)

Father: “Hansel? Gretel?”

Hansel and Gretel: “Daddy...”

(hansel and Gretel run closer to their father)

(They hug each other)

Father: “Where have you been? You have left me for 5 days.”

Hansel: “We are sorry, Dad. But, we have a lot of story that we want to share with you.”

Father: “Watch out, kids. There is a lion here.” (scared)

Gretel: “No, father. He saved us.”

Father:”He did?”

Hansel and Gretel: “Yeah!”

Father: “Oh, Thank you, Lion. You have saved my kids.”

Lion: “You’re welcome, sir. Ok all, I will back to the forest. Bye!”

Hansel, Gretel, Father: “Bye!”

Granma: “The end!”

Granddaughter: “An they lived happily ever after.”

Granma: “Assistance, please, bring the nicklace.”

Assistance: “Ok ma’am.”

Assistance: “Here is the necklace.”

Granma: “Thanks.”

Granma: “Dear, now the necklace is belongs to you.”

Granddaughter: “So, you are, Gretel?”

Granma: “Yes, dear.”

Granddaughter: “Wow.. and this necklace has a magic power?”

Granma: “Of course. Just wish something.” (Winks her eyes)







-End-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Soal TO Ilmu Sharaf - BISA Angkatan 33 - Tashrif Ayat Al-Quran

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh! Di sini saya akan share soal TO khusus tashrif ayat Al-Quran beserta kunci jawabannya sebagai latihan. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم    📚  Soal Try Out Sabtu  🖊                🖋 Angkatan 33 📒                   🗓 Sabtu,  5 - Mei -  2018 🕰 Pk. 16.00 sd 18.00 WIB 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 Silahkan Tashrif Isthilahy Surah Ali Imran (3) Ayat 47 ➖ 56 ✍ Temukan sebanyak mungkin kata yang bisa ditashrif (kata yang tashrifnya sesuai dengan wazan yang telah kita pelajari). Bisa dalam bentuk fiil, mashdar, isim fail dan isim maful. ✍ Kata yang ditashrif hanya Fi'il Shahih, abaikan Fi'il Mu'tal (kecuali untuk Fi'il Tsulatsy Mazid yang mengandung Huruf Illah dan tidak mengubah bentuk tashrif, Silahkan ditashrif) ✍ Tugas antum menentukan FI'IL MADHI-nya, kemudian  TASHRIF ISHTILAHIY dari fiil madhi hingga fiil nahiy. Silakan coba dijawab dulu, berikut ini kunci jawabannya: 🔑🗝🔑🗝🔑🗝🔑🗝🔑🗝 KJ TRY OUT SABTU

TO dan Ujian Ilmu Sharaf - BISA Angkatan 33

Bismillah... Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh! Tidak terasa sudah 5 minggu saya dan teman-teman peserta BISA Angkatan 33 mengikuti Program BISA. Ternyata, tidak mudah bertahan dalam grup dan terus melanjutkan pembelajaran. Hal ini terbukti hanya dengan tersisanya 12 tholibah di grup 33.12 dari yang asalnya 24 orang. Jadi program ini memang ketat dan disiplin dalam mendidik pelajarnya untuk bisa menguasai ilmu sharaf untuk pemula. Jangan khawatir, bagi pelajar yang bisa mengikuti materi dengan baik dan mengerjakan setiap tugas, TO, maupun ujian, insya Allah bisa menguasai ilmu sharaf untuk pemula ini dengan baik. Nah, syarat-syarat untuk mengikuti ujian Program BISA ini ada 2: 1. Mengikuti TO yang diselenggarakan di hari Sabtu/Minggu di pekan kelima (tanggal 5/6 Mei 2018) jam 15-18.30 WIB. 2. Menyetor hapalan 50 fi'il bebas (bab berapapun, boleh fi'il mu'tal) yang terdiri dari: fi'il madhy, fi'il mudhari, mashdar, beserta artinya. Boleh dicicil

Cover Sepatu dengan Rajutan

Karena ini cover so pasti sepatu hrs dr bhn yg lunak spy mudah di tusuk dg hook lancip uk no 10-12 merk rose Pilihan ada pd sepatu karet,,murah, bs di beli di pasar tradisional,,hrg sepasang bervariasi mulai 15rb ( trepes) hingga yg 35rb an ada hak nya  Sepatu gakbharus berlubang ,,polos juga bisa spt cth di (bawah) Benang yg dipakai adlah polychery dan sejenisnya atau nilon,,tp sy lbh suka polystwr krn lbh lentur dan gak sakit di tangan Hook yg dipakai no 2 atau 1 kalau merk rose ( saya belajar nya pake itu) maka spy gak sakit tangannya hook itu saya sambung dgn gagang sikat gigi Ok,,, saat kita.mau merajut,, sepasang sepatu karet, korek api buat memutus benang, hook kecil yg buat melubang dan hook yg utk merajut ( no 10 ) utk melubangi alas sepatu  Istilah mengesol ( membuat sol ) adalah menjahit sekeliling alas sepatu untuk cantolan saat merajut ke badan sepatu  Setelah sepatu di lubangi ( untuk.ngesol ) dengan benang yg sama utk dg.warna sepatu lbh baik, jarak.lubang